2018 Mazda3 Trim Comparison
The Mazda3 is back for another model year! This beloved midsize sedan is ready to motor forward. The 2018 Mazda3 trim comparison shows this vehicle to have stunning performance features and options that all drivers will love. Built with decided style and some serious attitude, the 2018 Mazda3 is ready for the open road. This sedan has an aerodynamic exterior shape to increase efficiency and produce an athletic appearance.
The trim spectrum of the 2018 Mazda3 includes the Sport, the Touring, and the Grand Touring trim levels. Each of these will give drivers access to trim-specific features and technologies. Standard across all trims is the MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System and rearview camera. You'll find that no matter the trim you choose, the 2018 Mazda3 features a stunningly designed cabin and exterior that is comfortable and stylish.
Key Features of the 2018 Mazda3 Trim Levels
- SKYACTIV®-G 155-hp, 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- 7-inch full color touch screen display
- Rearview Camera
- SKYACTIV®-G 184-hp, 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- 16-inch steel wheels with full covers
- SKYACTIV®-G2 184-hp, 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Remote keyless entry system with "answer back" feature
- 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels with Dark Silver finish
Looking for more information on the 2018 Mazda3 trim comparison? Contact us at Serra Mazda! We'll help you find the right trim level for you! You can call us at (205) 419-5556, contact us online, or stop by our dealership in person today!