2018 Mazda CX-5 vs 2018 Kia Sportage
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 vs 2018 Kia Sportage comparison is a measuring up of two similar-sized vehicles. At first glance, many crossovers seem alike, however, when inspected more closely, they can differ on many important criteria that drivers will want to take notice of. When shopping for a new crossover, you want to be sure that you get the right vehicle for your individual needs and lifestyle. Model comparisons such as this one can help you see two models up close and personal.
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 is a stunning vehicle from Mazda. This midsized crossover is built with stunning power and a versatile interior so that drivers can accommodate a variety of combinations of passengers and gear. For the new model year of the famous Mazda CX-5, this crossover gets retuned engine equipment, revised styling, new technologies that help to improve efficiency, and a whole long list of convenience features and safety technologies to keep you moving forward.
2018 Mazda CX-5
2018 Kia Sportage
|Standard||Cylinder Deactivation||Not Available|
|2.5L I4||Engine Specs||2.4L I4|
|187 hp||Horsepower||181 hp|
Key Benefits of the 2018 Mazda CX-5
Aside from the advantages listed above, the 2018 Mazda CX-5 has a wide range of features both standard and optional, that drivers will find beneficial.
- Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- LED Headlights with Auto-leveling
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System
- 7" full-color touch screen display
- Bose® 10-speaker audio system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability
- Mazda Navigation System
- Rearview Camera
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
Contact us at Serra Mazda for more information on the 2018 Mazda CX-5 vs 2018 Kia Sportage comparison. Come test drive the 2018 Mazda CX-5 today and see why this model is a great option for your next crossover model!